Norwegian Business Council (NBC) was incorporated in March 2016 under the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.
We work to promote commercial interests within the UAE for Norwegian companies and to create opportunities for Norwegians residing in the UAE to meet, collaborate and learn from each other.
- Arrange corporate events, where one or more speakers elaborate on topics that are relevant for Norwegian companies or Norwegians residing in Dubai.
- Arrange monthly gatherings to get all those corporate slaves out of the office to have some fun. Every last Wednesday of the month we meet up at Marina Yacht Club from 7pm and onwards.
- Host various dinners and social events are in accordance with Norwegian traditions, especially to gather on 17th of May and before Christmas.
- Host a yearly golf tournament for our members, usually held in February
- Actively promote business, trade, investments, finance and industry between in Norway and Dubai working closely with Chamber of Commerce in Dubai, The Royal Norwegian Embassy, Innovation Norway, and the Norwegian trade associations and any other relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with the other scandinavian Business Associations in UAE to share knowledge and to cooperate on bringing superior events to our members.